I’m on season three, where are you?
im not sure i just turned it on cuz its late and theres nothing on^-^’
Must be season 5 or six. I’m watching them online in order. It’s really weird cause the early episodes act like Chuckie’s mom is alive.
I’m on season three, where are you?
just another normal scene from adventure time
- The episode “What Was Missing” is the only episode of Adventure Time to date that has ever been deemed “controversial.” The reason for this is because it has largely been accused of possessing lesbian subtext between the characters of Marceline and Princess Bubblegum. Some conservatives have even requested it be banned b/c of this.
- The song “I’m Just your Problem” can easily be interpreted as a song about two lovers who once had a relationship but broke up, despite at least one wanting to get back together.
- We know Marceline and Bubblegum had a falling out before the series began. One could interpret that they were friends who had a fight, however as they are still friends it is much more likely to have been a romantic spat.
- The song “I’m just your problem” includes sexually suggestive lyrics.
- Princess Bubblegum is the only character to have ever made Marceline blush, which she has done—multiple times.
- When Marceline and Princess Bubblegum have a fight, Marceline cries, something she never does.
- Marceline’s dialogue in general can be rather flirtatious, but especially when talking to Princess Bubblegum.
- In the episode “Go With Me” Marceline intentionally gives Finn bad advice about how to ask out PB so that he does not get a date with her.
- The episode establishes she has no romantic interest in Finn, and as she generally tries to help Finn when he comes to her for advice, the fact that for once she purposefully tried to sabotage his plan strongly seems to suggest she doesn’t want Princess Bubblegum to date Finn b/c she wants to date PB.
- Marceline also flirts with PB in this episode, further supporting this theory.
- Incidentally, this episode marks the first time we ever see the two interact.
- In the episode Sky Witch, the usually cool and collected Marceline is very bashful when asking PB to go on a journey with her. In fact, her behavior is very reminiscent of a shy person trying to ask their crush out for the first time. Hmm…
- Marceline practically jumps for joy when PB agrees.
- Possibly in an attempt to regain her composure, Marceline makes a sexually flirtatious double entendre when talking to PB.
- Marceline’s dialogue is often laced with innuendo when speaking with PB.
- When PB learns Marceline only needed help finding her teddy bear, although she acts annoyed she still helps her find Hambo, rather than turning back to her duties.
- Marceline gave PB a t-shirt from a concert they both attended that she wears to bed every night, and sniffs it fondly when she wakes up in the morning.
- When Marceline found out PB still had that shirt, and liked it so much—because it was from Marceline—she blushed.
- PB has a photo of her and Marcy laughing with their arms wrapped around each other in her closet, which can be interpreted as a visual double entendre: That they’re both in the closet about their feelings for one another.
- When Maja the sky witch tells PB the only way to get Marcy Hambo back is to give her something of equal sentimental value, PB gives her the t-shirt.
- It should be noted Hambo was Marcy’s only companion shortly after the bomb, yet the shirt Marcy gave PB is somehow more sentimental than that…
- When PB sniffs the shirt earlier, she practically inhales it; that’s how much it means to her.
- She never does this for any of her other gifts.
- Marceline is the only one to ever address PB by her first name; Bonnibel.
- It is heavily implied that before other people heard her addressed as such, Marcy was the only one who knew PB’s first name
- PB is the only person who occasionally calls Marceline “Marcy.”
- Ice King doesn’t count, b/c he only called her that when she was seven.
- The creators have actually confessed they ship it.
- Natasha Allegri has official art on her website of them as a couple.
- In the spinoff comic—Marceline and the Scream Queen—when Marceline has her first concert and the audience cheers, she just smiles, but when she sees PB cheering she blushes.
- Marceline gets to drink the red from PB’s pretty pink face in “Red Starved”, just like she said she was going to in What Was Missing.
- PB doesn’t seem at all surprised by this, implying that M has done this before and she’s totes cool wth her sucking the color from her face.
- In WWM, when Marceline sings the lyric about doing this, a startled look crosses PB’s face, and before Marceline can finish the next—and very suggestive—lyric , PB cuts her off, which serves to indicate that she knows what M is going to say from experience.
- In “I Remember You”, when Ice King sings about his lust for PB, Marcy is enraged, has a downright jealous expression on her face, and acts very possessive, despite the fact he had already sung similar things about other princesses beforehand, and she hadn’t minded then.
- Marcy likes to stand very close to PB, much more so than she does to other characters…
- PB seems neither surprised nor bothered by this.
- In “Burning Low”, when PB is talking to Finn and says that sometimes responsibilities have to come before relationships, she sounds unusually bitter and it is clear she is speaking from experience.
- Bearing in mind all of the evidence above, it is very feasible she could be talking about her and Marceline.
- PB is very responsible and hardworking, and it is very likely at least one cause for her and M’s breakup was that she felt she needed to be more devoted to the Candy Citizens, and focus more of her attention on them.
- The only relationship PB really could be talking about in #36 would be her and M, since none of her relationships with any other characters on the show are anywhere near as complicated.
- In “All the Little People” PB and Marceline’s minifigs lay sleeping next to each other at one point.
- This could be interpreted as a double entendre that they’re…well, I don’t think I really need to to explain this one.
- Minfig! Marcy tries to hug PB at one point. See the link below for more detailshttp://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/File:S5e5_Bubbline.png
- Later, the two minifigs can be seen walking off together.
- In the Fionna and Cake universe,—where the characters’ relationships with one another are more or less the same as they are in Ooo—Prince Gumball invites Marshall Lee to his party despite the fact ML is rude to him sometimes.
- In the Fionna and cake comics, they have “boys’ night” and don’t invite Fionna. Regularly.
- This panel: http://25.media.tumblr.com/f0ad82737e2db3087a1309c6c6c4fce6/tumblr_mjbjn2huDB1qmzy0fo2_r1_500.jpg
- ML calls PG beautiful.
- Twice. In the span of just two consecutive pages.
- PG calls ML beautiful too.
- PG knit ML a sweater just cause.
- ML likes to take “naps” at PG’s house…
- He leaves with what is presumably PG’s umbrella, telling fionna to tell gumball he said bye.
- When PG is entranced by the flan, ML seems to be in a MUCH bigger hurry to rescue him than Fionna and Cake-the former of whom previously had a crush on Gumball-are.
- Bear in mind ML isn’t one to get particularly emotional..
- When Gumball’s eyes fill with tears after a failed experiment, ML looks even more concerned about PG than Fionna does.
- In the Adventure time Encyclopedia, when Marceline’s dad criticizes PB, she gets very defensive.
- In Marceline and the Scream Queen, at one point M takes PB to her house, and her dad is home. When he sees Pb, he turns to M and goes”ah, so this must be who I heard you talk about so much” , to which Marceline responds by hurriedly escorting PB out of the room.
- This is the only time she’s ever behaved like this around her father when he’s meeting her friends.
- This page of Marceline and the Scream Queens Issue #5: http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f7/Prv14198_pg10.jpg
- In AT issue #23 Marcy is pretending to voice PB in a flashback, and mentions PB having “candy sweet saliva.” Now, how would Marceline know what Pb’s saliva tastes like…
- The amount of sentimentality Princess Bubblegum still harbors for Marceline was enough to raise a demon from 1000 years sleep.
- Interestingly enough, Maja the Sky Witch refers to Princess Bubblegum’s affection for Marceline as “residual feelings.” Residual feelings is a term commonly used to refer to a couple who broke up, but still have romantic feelings for each other.
- Also, isn’t it rather telling that we can still find what is arguably subtext in episodes where only one of the characters in this ship is featured in?
- In issue #30 of the At comics, it takes them both 59 minutes to “change clothes”together. Um…what?
- This takes place when they are on what can really only be described as a date at Marceline’s house.
- Interestingly, Marceline’s wearing a “kiss the cook”apron before Pb comes by…
- Ice King says to Marceline in “I remember You” “I can have the princesses, and you can get..whatever it is you’re into.” older audiences may recognize the implication that Marceline is not heterosexual in this statement.
- If the comment Ice King made in “I remember You” is anything to go by, we know for a fact Marceline-most likely- swings both ways;
- That means this ship is actually possible to be at the absolute least one sided, if not fully requited.
Which it totally is.
- It’s been years and they still haven’t gotten over each other.
”[…] James Bond-style […]”
"…that allow users to navigate the internet, and increase their shield strength by 10%"
Confession: I’ve played through these games so many times that I’ve used all the good names for a character that I had in mind. I hope my female Inquisitor doesn’t mind being named after a Disney princess or similar, because that is most likely what is going to happen
I named all three of my female Hawkes after Disney princesses
"The Circle system is fundamentally flawed"
"Mages as a whole should not be responsible for the actions of a few bad apples"
"Abuses of power inherent in the Chantry needed to be addressed and abolished."
"Anders did nothing wrong!"
"Elthina deserved to be murdered!"
"Templars are the bad guys!"
its been 10 years and shes still adorable
Hyrule Warriors Playable Characters [x]